Our company’s R&D and P&D works are conducted in 3 main divisions;
- The flexibility of production according to customer requirements
- Considering the productivity and quality standards depending on the OE Global Automotive expectations
- Project and APQP management by a professional and experienced team.
By giving the importance to R&D and PD and by making all the points from compound development to product development inhouse is addressing us as a market leader. Some of the requirements that we meet and some topics included in our product development process as given at below.
Research & Development:
- Compound development studies for TPE, TSE and Rubber
- Following REACH standard
- Meeting 2 legal requirements as safety and flammability
- Wearing resistance with antisliding resistance
- Passing from Odor tests
- Design studies
- 2D and 3D mould programmes
- Product and process development/ Prototyping
- Product and process validation – Mould production
- All kind of surface treatments
- Validation of the first of tool and serial production
The test methods which could be conducted inhouse are stated below. All the given test methods are based on Turkish Standards (TS).
- All Rheological feature
- Physical characteristics (density, stability)
- Tensile Strength